Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Saturday Time

It is Saturday and last night was amazing. I spent the evening with a friend at the Upright Citizen's Brigade. I am a lover of improv! I am a co-founder of an improv group called "Play It by Ear, Inc." We perform musical drama using music and improv and the audiences suggestions. Check out our my space address: www.myspace.com/playitbyearimprov

It is such a wonderful experience to go and truly share with a friend something you have a passion for in life. I love how my weekend has started. First, I chose to leave work early (2pm) despite all the items that are still not done. I had lunch with a friend to celebrate several things that she has accomplished in the last 9 months.. What a big WOW!! that was. It made me truly humble to hear about her plans. I called a friend earlier to wish her safe travels to her new place in Colorado. Spent time with my partner and shared the business issues with him. Wrote on the blog and then headed down to the Upright Citizens Brigade and spent evening there until the early morning hours. WHAT A BLAST!

I love it when I can chose to have time that feeds my soul. I feel tired but replenished. Today, helped my partner set up his business and now home for a nap and cleaning and some planning. WOW, I am loving how this weekend is going. My goal is to make sure I have time to connect with myself on Sunday and Monday, with plenty of downtime.

The other thing that also feeds my soul is sharing here with you on this blog. Connecting with others to create meaningful lives is so very important to me. I look forward to hear about the downtime you choose to include during your weekend. Or if you couldn't share what held you back..

Let's keep sharing and learning. Those are the two ways I know of that guarantee that our lives will definitely change.

Until tomorrow,

Mary Catherine George
LifeChoices Coach

No comments: