Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Rejuvinate


There is nothing better than taking a holiday from everything. Today is a holiday for our nation. Celebrating the US becoming a country is wonderful. Except, this holiday very rarely falls near a weekend. Today is Wednesday. Middle of the week. So, my choice was to just rest, relax and do nothing.
Wow, it feels amazing. My mind feels clear and my body feels really fresh. I am now going out for a walk and off to a movie.
What a nice change from doing the expected. So, next time you have a middle of the week break. Choose to do the opposite of what you normally would do or do like I have done. Do nothing. Enjoy nature, take a nap, read, visit a friend.. something you normally would not do in the middle of the week..
Share your ways of doing nothing or refreshing your mind.
Until tomorrow,
Mary Catherine George
LifeChoices Coach

No comments: