Monday, June 18, 2007

Success Follow Up



Just a quick note to follow up this mornings thoughts about success. Here I am at the end of my day, and not much of what I wanted to accomplish is completed. Even though this is the case, I feel good because many of the things that did get done were very important. I guess that is why success can feel like a small plant pushing its way through the cold hard soil - difficult.


Today, while difficult, I feel the sensation of finding success in addressing those items that needed attention. I am glad that I can look at the beauty of what I want to achieve which is ahead of me as an inspiration to continue to forge ahead. I hope you too can look at the things you wish to accomplish in your life with a feeling of inspiration and motivation. If not, perhaps these projects or goals are not your passion. I know for me to continue to work so hard, it is because this is my passion.
Passion to accomplish what I love, to entertain through singing and improv, to motivate others to pursue their dreams and to continue to seek to understand the human condition.
Until to tomorrow my friend,
Mary Catherine George
LifeChoices Coach -

No comments: