Sunday, June 3, 2007

Tomorrow comes way too soon!


So, it is later in the day. It was good to spend the time to get started on the work I need to address.. Of course, there were some barriers, but what I like to do is turn those barriers over to the creative dreamer inside of myself.

You probably are wondering what am I talking about. Well, I believe that if you tell yourself, that your dreams will figure out a place where you are stuck, pretty much a solution appears in my dreams.
I cannot tell you how many creative ideas and solutions have just appeared in my dreams.

Is there something that you feel unclear about or need some new creative energy around? Well, put the focus on your dreams. Tell yourself tonight you will dream a solution or envision a new way or clear a new path for whatever it is that appears to be a barrier. Please let me know if you do this. I would love to have some comments about your experiences..
So, I am heading to bed asking my dreams to show me the way.
Until!
Mary Catherine George
LifeChoices Coach

No comments: